YESSSS!
________________________________________________________________
I'm sleeping! Whoo hoo! The doctor gave me something else to try and it works really, really well. Although I keep forgetting to take it early enough... I wake up feeling fantastic! Man. You just don't know how incredible this feels. It's very exciting for me.
And then today, after I wake up and notice how fabulously well-rested I feel, I also felt an incredible pain over my left eye. Timmy turned on the light and I wanted to die. Hello migraine. Yes, it's that time of the month to welcome you. Rasafrasing stupid hormone induced brain stabbing migraine! Even waking up with it, I got over it by the afternoon. This was rare. And very good.
Can I just have one day? Just one day where I don't feel like crap, or have a migraine, regular tension headache or sinus issues, or something? Please?
Michael jokes that he's going to trade me in on a new model and lately I'm thinking that I wouldn't blame him one bit. In his wedding vows, he got his share of "in sickness and health". I hope he doesn't trade me in. I just got him the way I like him! Hah!
But I'm sleeping! And I'm not depressed like I was. Or overwhelmed. This could be the start of something good, folks. I'm extremely optimistic and not in my usual Pollyanna "think happy thoughts" but truly, deeply, in my heart of hearts the glass is really half full. Praise God! A few weeks ago, I wouldn't have thought it possible.
6 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home