Insomnia Anyone?
________________________________________________________________
You know, I never thanked you guys for being so wonderful during my whole depression thing. The supportive comments really bolstered me when not a lot else did. Yesterday was my first real regular day in a long time and it felt great! Thank you SO much. You make a huge difference to me. Huge.
I am still doing this insomnia thing and it's only gotten worse. I usually stop looking at the clock at 4:30. Then I wake up with Michael leaves for work at 7:30 and stay up with Tim for a while and make his breakfast until his sisters get up and then I slump back to bed. So now I'm not in bed because I'm depressed, I'm in bed because I'm awake all night long! I guess that's progress?
I suppose my body got used to Tylenol PM and I'm not all freaky and weird when I take it anymore. It actually helped a couple times and I went to sleep around 2:30. I thought last night was going to be a good night, because I was making a carrot cake for a friend's birthday at 10PM and I was feeling really sleepy. At 11PM I was frosting it and knew I'd fall asleep in no time.
2:30AM, and I was still wide awake. So I took a Tylenol PM out of desperation. The last time I checked the clock it was 4:47AM. Ugh. Today I've been in this funky fog and I know I shouldn't have tried taking that so late. Lesson learned. And we're out of coffee! I drank what was left in the pot from last night. It wasn't so bad. But I'm still a little fuzzy around the edges.
I know if I can just get to sleep at a normal time, I'll get back on track. It's just getting there... Michael is worried. The sweetie. I told him I'm trying Kahlua tonight. Okay, so it's not the best solution, but I've got to get my body back on track! I just need one night of getting to sleep before 2AM. Just one night!
Besides, my book light is going through 4 batteries a week and I already burned out one bulb. This insomnia stuff is rough on my little light!
posted by Terri at
10/23/2007 04:11:00 PM>10 comments
10 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home