Xander's first pumpkin he got to help with! He was very excited to get orange slimy hands. I thought it would be fun to toast pumpkin seeds and he loved them. Unfortunately, he loved them way too much and his siblings must have been giving him seeds all evening because he threw up last night! Poor sweetie! I wondered what happened to the bag. It was pretty empty by bedtime. I think he's okay to go Trick or Treating though. He's been fine all day. Whew!
The girls are all good witches, Tim wanted to be Luke Skywalker, but he decided he'd be Spiderman again since the costume was better then anything I could put together. Xander loves running around wiggling his fingers saying "wooooooo" so I cut some holes out of an old pillowcase and he's a traditional little ghost. It's going to be a fun night!
posted by Terri at
10/31/2007 03:40:00 PM>2 comments
2 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home