All Dressed Up and No Where to Go
________________________________________________________________
You know what I hate? I hate wasting my make up.
I get all dolled up and the girls ready to take Emily to another flippin' ear doctor appointment and Maggie to get yet another blood draw and do some grocery shopping (helllllo payday!). I go out to the van, which is still in need of repair. You know something is wrong when you have to carry a water jug with you and filling up the radiator before you drive home has become the normal thing to do. Well folks, it's gotten cold out now. And you know what? Water freezes! Know what else? It freezes when it's in my radiator with no coolant because it's leaking! Know what else? After I filled it up with hot water since it was all slush, the water pump went "pop" or "wiiing" or whatever it does and a big very necessary belt came off something important and I can't go anywhere.
And here I sit with some of the last of my favorite lipstick I've worn down to the nub, my Bare Minerals (might be bare, but minerals aren't cheap) and my favorite Steve Madden shoes with no where to go.
Wasting perfectly good make up is almost as bad as having a bare refrigerator.
Five kids and a bare refrigerator is definitely worse then wasting makeup. But still.... It does make me a little sad. I guess it's been a while since I've been out of the house, hunh?
posted by Terri at
10/04/2007 01:10:00 PM>9 comments
9 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home