5:15AM And I'm STILL Awake
________________________________________________________________
Yes, still awake. Sigh.
So I got online to see if Zoloft has any side effects that could be causing this. Nope and nope. It's supposed to make one sleepy!
I've tried deep breathing relaxation techniques, thanks Chaos Daily! Great suggestion! I only wish it worked. Maybe your technique is better.
Tonight I had two Kahlua's and milk before bed. I was nice and tired until my head hit the pillow. If only I felt this alert at any point during the day. That would be super.
Getting on the Internet is not helping though now that I'm through with my "research", so I'm going to go back to bed. Again.
Okay, Mom and Michael, I'll call the doctor tomorrow. Err... today. If I'm not sleeping all day. Honey, maybe you should call for me. Just in case.
Hmmm... I wondered what that was on my neck. Maybe I've become a vampire and didn't know it. I've always been rather pale.
posted by Terri at
10/24/2007 05:14:00 AM>2 comments
2 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home