Who Put the Funk in my Funkiness?
________________________________________________________________
Okay, somehow I've managed to fall down the rabbit hole again. The sunshine went bye bye and so did my energy. My meds might as well be sugar pills and getting out of bed take monumentous effort and strength of will. I keep thinking that when all the school curriculum comes in, that will be what it takes to get me out of this pit. Who am I kidding?
Michael's been after me to call the doctor. But when I start feeling this way, he might as well have asked me to swim the English Channel. And I don't swim. I sink. Using the phone is a weird thing for me. I hate calling people. Especially when I'm in a funk. But I did call today. Why oh why can't doctors just talk to patients? Why do we have to make an appointment, wait a week, talk to the doctor for 2 minutes for a solution? I know, they need to get paid. I'd pay to talk to her on the phone. Sheesh. But she'd have to call me, because I have this weird phone thing. Hah!
I'm using my Happy Light, but it hasn't kicked in yet. In fact, I'm quite attached to my cranky pants at the moment. Maybe because I'm more awake at 2AM then I am at 2PM. I'm completely backwards.
A more important issue:
Michael and I are taking Maggie to the doctor today to deal with her cholesterol. It isn't improving much at all, even with changes in diet and more activity and she hasn't lost any weight. Fortunately, this doctor speaks English as her first language and we are able to communicate better. I hope we can get to the bottom of this! She wants us to take her to a cardiologist too and I'm trying to keep it in perspective. She's too young for this kind of stuff!
posted by Terri at
9/17/2007 11:48:00 AM>5 comments
5 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home