::Serendipity::



 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 
_______________________ _______________________ _______________________ ________________________
 
 

 

 

 

 

 


Tylenol PM Is Not My Friend ________________________________________________________________
Had a horrible headache yesterday. We're talking instant migraine, so Michael took Mags to the doctor and they had a great afternoon together.

Anyway, about me for a moment...

Freakin' frakin' headache! It's stress related I think. I'm stressed because I'm depressed and my school materials are coming and I can't be depressed because I've got too much to do and my jaw is clenched all the time and it's no wonder I have a headache!

And this insomnia is driving me nuts. I'm totally backwards. I have a headache. I take something (or not) and try to sleep it off. Then of course I can't sleep at night. Or I get tired in the afternoon and take a nap and can't sleep at night. I'm more alert at 2AM then I am at 2PM. Not good.

So I thought (jeez, I'm so brilliant!) I should try some Tylenol PM and kill two birds with one stone. So I take a dose at 11:30. I read a bit. Suddenly it's 1:30 and I'm still awake. Not even a teensy bit sleepy. Fudge! So I pop in my MP3 and listen to my book on tape. That usually puts me to sleep. Nope. It's now 2:30AM and I'm wide awake. I finally fall asleep and have really disturbing Deathly Hallows dreams (three guesses to what book I'm listening to) and wake up at 8AM and I can't feel my face. My lips feel fat and I have an urge to smack myself to see how numb my face really is. I'm wide awake, but I'm weird! So I back to sleep. And have more weird Deathly Hallows dreams about death eaters chasing us and my mom is giving away free jump drives so I get a couple for Michael because he can always use a jump drive and little children need me to take them out of The Forbidden Forrest. I wake up again and my head hurts. And I feel like I have a hangover. And I'm making no sense. I feel like I'm buzzed on too much wine with a headache and my lips are fat and my face is numb.

Tylenol PM is not my friend.

posted by Terri at 9/18/2007 01:18:00 PM >5 comments

5 Comments:

<$BlogItemComments$>
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

Main Menu

Home
My Profile

Our Next President


Groups

Book Lovers
Busy Cooks

Blog Roll

My Awesome Mom
Kitchen Logic
Pantyless Preacher’s Wife
Notes from the Trenches
Jane Doe
AJ’s Clubhouse
Spynotes
Bettyalready
Chaos Daily
Cosmic Crayola
Darlafly
Dragging My Ink*Locked*
Forty Plus
Hindmost
Kitchen Cook
Kitchen Lite *Locked*
Requiel

Book Blogs

Mine: AK Book Mama
Books Along the Way
Just Read the Book!
Kristie Loves Books
The Book Bitches
Trashionista

Description

This is a weblog design modified (with Love) from Purple-ish by Irisheyes' Husband. Copyright 2007

Shelfari Bookshelf


Awards

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Archives


May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

September 2009

October 2009

April 2010

May 2010


Powered By







 

Google AdS