::Serendipity::



 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 
_______________________ _______________________ _______________________ ________________________
 
 

 

 

 

 

 


My Name is Terri and I'm a Big Brother 8 Junkie *spoilers* ________________________________________________________________
I'm exhausted! Yesterday I took Emily to the ear doctor again. Her infection is gone, but it still itches so he put some steroid cream way down deep in her ear and hopefully that will take care of this for good. So we're bopping around town and I'm *yawning* my buns off. I never yawn. No matter how tired I am, I'm just not typically a yawner. But theses were jaw cracking, lip curling yawns, baby. I decided to stop at the store on the way home and pick up some essentials. I kept going down the wrong aisles. Thank goodness I had Emily to be my little guide daughter and tell me where the bread was.

Michael brought home pizza. Bless him! I was ready to go to bed right then. But nooooo. I had to see what recorded on the DVR. It was Big Brother night.

Now, I've never really been one to watch reality TV. I've tried a few shows and moved on, feeling dirty and ashamed afterwards. But Miss Prissy, whom I love and adore, loves Big Brother. I want to be one of the cool kids too, so I figured I'd check it out and see what it's like just so I could say I tried. Well, I got a little bit hooked. I could wait a day or two to watch it in the beginning but I realized a few weeks ago that I was really looking forward to Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday nights because BB8 was on. And I was really sad we didn't have Showtime so I could watch it even more! I was tempted to pay for the live feeds on CBS, but somehow held my resolve. And Michael would have mocked me. I couldn't have that.

Last night, I hit an all time low. We watched BB8 (Michael is hooked now too to a lesser extent, and will sometimes stop researching for his show to sit and watch with me, but shhh, don't tell anyone) last night and it left off with the HOH (Head of Household for those like me who didn't have a clue) still in progress. Oh, I hate that!

So I got online to see what happened. With the time difference, it had to be over, right? Oh, so wrong. I got on the CBS message boards to find out what was happening. Some of the lovely people there have live feeds and were letting the rest of us pathetic people know what was going on. I sat there until past 1AM hitting the refresh button hoping for news. Not only subjecting my poor sheltered mind from some sick puppies on the boards, but having to come to the sad conclusion that I am a BB8 junkie. I even watched some live feed video on youtube.com, and giggled like a school girl when I saw Danielle fall. I know. I felt a little bad about that for all of 30 seconds. Karma works both ways, if you believe in that kind of thing.

I finally made myself go to bed, feeling somewhat guilty that Zach and Dick were still up on their carrot being rained on holding that key for dear life. Yes. I felt guilty. I told you I was pathetic.

This morning, the kids woke me up early. But I didn't mind because I had to see who won HOH! Thank you, Jesus. It was Zach! There is a God and the proof was on BB8. How scared are you that I'm kind of serious about that and didn't mean it in a blasphemous way at all?

Now since I'm a BB newbie, what is the jury house thing all about? I assume the evicted house guests have the final vote for who wins the money. Do the D*nato's really think that with their nasty strategy that anyone is going to vote in their favor? I guess they were just so certain they would both end up the final two that it wouldn't matter.

I used to think Zach was a bit arrogant and I didn't care for him very much. I actually used to feel bad for Dick that he was estranged from his daughter and I hoped they could re-establish a healthy relationship. The closer those two became, the more they seemed to just bring out the worst in each other. As time has gone on, and Zach's been able to show his real character, I really hope he wins. I think he's a stand up guy.

You've lost all respect for me now, haven't you? Well, it's almost over and I will shame myself no further. Until BB9 at least!

posted by Terri at 9/12/2007 01:26:00 PM >5 comments

5 Comments:

<$BlogItemComments$>
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

Main Menu

Home
My Profile

Our Next President


Groups

Book Lovers
Busy Cooks

Blog Roll

My Awesome Mom
Kitchen Logic
Pantyless Preacher’s Wife
Notes from the Trenches
Jane Doe
AJ’s Clubhouse
Spynotes
Bettyalready
Chaos Daily
Cosmic Crayola
Darlafly
Dragging My Ink*Locked*
Forty Plus
Hindmost
Kitchen Cook
Kitchen Lite *Locked*
Requiel

Book Blogs

Mine: AK Book Mama
Books Along the Way
Just Read the Book!
Kristie Loves Books
The Book Bitches
Trashionista

Description

This is a weblog design modified (with Love) from Purple-ish by Irisheyes' Husband. Copyright 2007

Shelfari Bookshelf


Awards

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Archives


May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

September 2009

October 2009

April 2010

May 2010


Powered By







 

Google AdS