Does This Ever Happen To You Skinny People?
________________________________________________________________
Last night I weighed myself before bed. This is usually a no no because obviously all the stuff you eat all day is still sitting in your stomach unless you've number 2'd. And I hadn't. The scale wasn't full of good news. I've been working out for 2 weeks now, so I almost had myself convinced it was newly acquired muscle and put my weight out of my head. I wasn't going to take the number too seriously. Although maybe the bowl of Tillamook Butter Pecan Carmel Swirl had been a bad idea.
This morning I weighed myself again. I had miraculously lost 7 and a half pounds. What the heck? Did I work it all off in the dream I had last night?
I don't know about you folks, but if I weigh myself in the morning and again the next day, I can fluctuate between 1 and 3 pounds. Could be water weight. Could be my hair spray for all I know! Seven pounds has got to be the limit though.
I think I'll wait to weigh myself again until next week. I like this number MUCH better, thankyouverymuch.
posted by Terri at
9/04/2007 03:26:00 PM>11 comments
11 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home