Bad Bologna! Bad!
________________________________________________________________
I had the stomach flu, or ate a bad piece of turkey bologna or something. Come on, is there really a good piece of turkey bologna? So after being up all night hitting the toilet in one form or another, I was passed out moaning in bed all day. Hey, I didn't want to start school this week anyway.
Then I was awake all night long. The last time I dared look at the clock it was 5AM. I'm so completely backwards now I should just go work at a donut shop or deliver newspapers or something. Or work at an all night DJ again! Yeah!
Uh... No.
I drank a few cups of coffee today to stave off any desire to take a nap and end up reading all night again or counting polar bears or whatever. Unfortunately, I fell asleep anyway, and took a four hour nap, waking just in time to kiss the kids goodnight. Fuster cluck! I'm so destined to finish another book tonight.
My friend, Jo, invited me to watch the premiere of Ugly Betty tomorrow night. I've never watched it, but there was a marathon on last Saturday or something, so I DVR'd most of the eps and got completely addicted to the stupid thing. So tomorrow (errr, today in about 6 minutes) I'll get to be one of the girls and go to their office with the big TV, order dinner in and watch Ugly Betty. I'm kind of excited about it. It's been a long time since I've been one of the girls. I've always been the only mom, or the friend that is old enough to be the mom, or the only married mom, or the only married woman. This is going to be awkward to possibly fit in so well!
posted by Terri at
9/26/2007 11:48:00 PM>7 comments
7 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home