Happy Birthday, Baby!
________________________________________________________________ 38 years ago today, God did a very good thing by giving us this guy. Happy birthday, honey! I love you so very much! I really hope I can make today as special as you always make my birthday's. I always try to make up for all the years it was just another day for you and I always feel like I come up short. You deserve so much more. If I were Queen for a day, you would have the day off. I'd make you bacon and eggs for breakfast and you could play World of Warcraft until your eyeballs dried out. The kids would rub your feet and shoulders bringing you snacks.
At least I can take you out for dinner. I'd really rather have cooked something special for you, but it's *your* day and darnit, I guess I'll just have to suffer though a swanky meal! You always put me first, even on your day because you'd rather go out to eat then have me "work so hard" on your meal. Silly man. But you will have cake! You can't deny me that pleasure!
6 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home