::Serendipity::



 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 
_______________________ _______________________ _______________________ ________________________
 
 

 

 

 

 

 


Anniversary Called On Account of Headache ________________________________________________________________
Friday was our 16th anniversary. We had some wining and dining plans, but I was in bed all day with a headache. I managed to take a shower and that sapped my strength again. My sweetie brought me home a lovely take out steak dinner though. Not to mention gifts! He's ordering my favorite perfume and instead of the practical Rachael *Ray non stick pan I wanted, he bought me a boxed set of Hugh *Grant movies on DVD. I L-O-V-E having a romantic husband. *sigh* Even though I really need a non stick pan. Teehee. Considering my father has been known to get my mother a septic system for their anniversary, if he remembers at all, forget the stupid pan!

I procrastinated horribly and planned on picking up a card and a little something something for him when I drove into town to meet him. But this way, I can surprise him! Unless he reads this. Darnit!

Saturday, I helped out at the radio station. Michael was hosting another live auction they do once a quarter. Bossman pays me in trade, so I snapped up some trade at my favorite hair styling spa. I'm in the mood for something dramatic! Platinum highlights maybe. Who knows? I'm feeling adventurous when it comes to color. Purple steaks maybe? I don't think I could talk my stylist into that, though. Moowhahaha. It's been a long time since I messed with my color. I definitely need something fun.

And once again I got a glimpse into the rude people my husband works with. I don't know how he does it. I would slap someone. I have a lot of patience. I'm pretty even tempered most of the time, but I would smack this loud mouthed woman if I had to work with her every day. We're all answering phones and she yells at everyone to "shut up! I can't hear" and then goes on to yell and laugh and swear to people she's talking to. Then she finishes her call and rants about how stupid the people are that call at the top of her voice while the rest of us are taking on the phone. I was talking to one gentleman who heard her comments and wasn't too happy about it. I mentioned it to her, and she was even nastier to me of course. She'd request certificates from me and snap her fingers then ignore me when I tried to hand them to her. Apparently she had selective amnesia and forgot my name after knowing me for 3 years. I was answering phones and handing out paperwork and she kept snapping at me. One more hour in a room with her, and I just might have snapped those fingers off. Grrr. Argh.

Got another headache Saturday that carried over into Sunday. Missed church. Again. I think people are starting to forget what I look like.

Michael is starting to really worry about my headaches. I've just dealt with them for so long, that I know they come and go. The occurrences spike and I get them a lot more frequently and then they die down again. It's just all part of the package as far as I'm concerned, but I think he wants me to get a CAT scan or something! I don't like him to worry, but I appreciate that he cares so much.

posted by Terri at 8/27/2007 04:43:00 PM >7 comments

7 Comments:

<$BlogItemComments$>
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

Main Menu

Home
My Profile

Our Next President


Groups

Book Lovers
Busy Cooks

Blog Roll

My Awesome Mom
Kitchen Logic
Pantyless Preacher’s Wife
Notes from the Trenches
Jane Doe
AJ’s Clubhouse
Spynotes
Bettyalready
Chaos Daily
Cosmic Crayola
Darlafly
Dragging My Ink*Locked*
Forty Plus
Hindmost
Kitchen Cook
Kitchen Lite *Locked*
Requiel

Book Blogs

Mine: AK Book Mama
Books Along the Way
Just Read the Book!
Kristie Loves Books
The Book Bitches
Trashionista

Description

This is a weblog design modified (with Love) from Purple-ish by Irisheyes' Husband. Copyright 2007

Shelfari Bookshelf


Awards

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Archives


May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

September 2009

October 2009

April 2010

May 2010


Powered By







 

Google AdS