Potty Training 101
________________________________________________________________ One day, Xander will hate me for sharing those pictures, but that's then and this is now. Teehee. Xander will be 2 years old on August 5. I know. I know! I can't believe it myself.
At his 15 month well baby check, the pediatrician told me that I should start thinking about potty training, but I know the drill. Boy do I. After 4 previous kiddoes, I have learned something very important. You can make your kids do a lot of things, but pee and poop on command isn't one of them.
I decided not to push it with Xander either. He's becoming aware of what the toilet is for, and his sisters are more then happy to ask him every five minutes if he wants to sit on the potty. Good for them! They can sit in the bathroom for 20 minutes waiting. And waiting. And waiting. Even Xander got tired of waiting and picked up Michael's magazine.
I'm in no rush for this milestone. I was in no hurry for him to start crawling, walking, drink from a cup and I'm in no big hurry for this either. Two years has never passed so fast before. Why oh why does time have to charge along so darn quickly?! My heart is breaking...
posted by Terri at
7/26/2007 02:06:00 PM>6 comments
6 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home