::Serendipity::



 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 
_______________________ _______________________ _______________________ ________________________
 
 

 

 

 

 

 


I'm a Rockin' Girl Blogger, Are You Too? ________________________________________________________________

One of the sweetest bloggers anywhere, Forty Plus nominated me as a Rockin' Girl Blogger and I have to say I'm immensely honored! I respect Forty Plus so much and it was a lovely surprise and really made my day! Now I get to nominate 5 Rockin' Girl Bloggers of my own! Which isn't really difficult, because there are so many of you. And so many have already been chosen, so if you're already a Rockin' Girl, I guess you can slap me around later. I tried to make sure I didn't double nominate anyone!

Requiel is just all the way around lovely. She's become a good friend and someone I really enjoy getting to know better. We had our babies around the same time (Xander and Sierra respectively) and it's been so awesome being pregnant and watching our babies grow up together. She's quite the wife and mother and someone I admire.

Darlafly is fabulous. We found out we have quite a few things in common! And maybe now that I've nominated her, she'll update again soon! Not that she's got all this spare time on her hands, but I can hope! I miss reading her terribly!

Harriet, because who didn't want to be Harriet the Spy when they were a little girl? Harriet is brilliant, and has a brilliant son, and I love reading about their adventures!

Bettyalready is simply the best. I adore her. She's strong and courageous and has the best stories to tell. I just love her to pieces! She's been there for me through thick and thin. Couldn't ask for more from a friend.

Calulu has been a friend from almost the first day I started blogging! I feel like she's a kindred spirit on so many ways and I've benefited from her wisdom many times.

You ROCK, girls!

Tim loves to take baths. Which is good, because I can never tell if he's really dirty from playing outside, or just more tan. He's really getting brown! This afternoon he came in from outside and said he wanted to take a bath, so I let him have at it. He went back out to play soon thereafter. I went out to water my flowers and the poor boy was scratching like mad at a dozen mosquito bites all over his arms! We've been blessed this summer by very little mosquito action and I barely remember to spray them down with bug stuff because they haven't really needed it. But Tim was all sweet and yummy and fresh after a bath and the mosquito's really came out of the woodwork to snack on him. "Mommy, I don't think I should take a bath for a while. The mosquito's can't bite through the dirt." Greeeeeat. I think he's probably right though! Ha ha!

I took Mrs. Garden Gnome out for dinner Saturday night to try and console her. She's so broken up about not being able to get pregnant, or stay pregnant (because no matter how gently I tried to tell her that I think her cycles were just out of whack, she maintains that she was pregnant) all I could do was listen. I hope it was enough.

Then Sunday our van overheated again and we didn't make it to church. I haven't heard from her since and she doesn't answer my e-mails. I hope she's okay. And I hope she isn't cranky just because we didn't make it to church! I never know with her...

posted by Terri at 7/10/2007 03:11:00 PM >7 comments

7 Comments:

<$BlogItemComments$>
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

Main Menu

Home
My Profile

Our Next President


Groups

Book Lovers
Busy Cooks

Blog Roll

My Awesome Mom
Kitchen Logic
Pantyless Preacher’s Wife
Notes from the Trenches
Jane Doe
AJ’s Clubhouse
Spynotes
Bettyalready
Chaos Daily
Cosmic Crayola
Darlafly
Dragging My Ink*Locked*
Forty Plus
Hindmost
Kitchen Cook
Kitchen Lite *Locked*
Requiel

Book Blogs

Mine: AK Book Mama
Books Along the Way
Just Read the Book!
Kristie Loves Books
The Book Bitches
Trashionista

Description

This is a weblog design modified (with Love) from Purple-ish by Irisheyes' Husband. Copyright 2007

Shelfari Bookshelf


Awards

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Archives


May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

September 2009

October 2009

April 2010

May 2010


Powered By







 

Google AdS