::Serendipity::



 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 
_______________________ _______________________ _______________________ ________________________
 
 

 

 

 

 

 


You Get to Choose ________________________________________________________________
I spent all day yesterday in bed nursing a migraine. All day. Only it wasn't a super bad migraine where passing out was bliss. It was just bad enough to keep me in bed with an arm over my eyes to block out the light. Oi.

Being in bed for the day felt way too good emotionally, even though it made my back ache like heck. That *Zoloft better kick in. And soon.

The headache never really went away all night. And this morning I woke up feeling that all too familiar naseous headache. The only thing that prevented me from immediately diagnosing it as another migraine was the absent blinding pain over one eye. I didn't mess around this time and I took some drugs, napped, and finished my book.

Finishing my book was the key to getting my depressed buns out of bed. One mission was accomplished. The only one that could be from the bed! But I'm still on the cusp of a migraine. Laundry and children await though. No time to be self indulgant. Ow. Ow. Ow. Jeez that light is bright. And wow, my kids are noisy. Ow.

Yesterday, Tim said something about sleeping in just his pajama pants because that's what men do. That he can walk around bare chested because he's a man. A mini man, maybe! But I hate it when men walk around with no shirts on. I can't take my shirt off when I'm too hot. Men shouldn't be able to either! And so I will torture my sons and make them wear shirts. Aren't I cruel? It's hot out and I can't take them to the lake with my head and I'm forcing my son to wear a shirt! I'm the meanest mother anywhere! Or so I've heard.

Hmm. So what book to read now? I have some chick lit. And some thrillers. A couple light mysteries... Nothing too taxing. What I really want to read is Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich! But alas, I have to wait.

So I've got Jennifer Weiner's Good in Bed, Live Bait by PJ Tracy, Real Murders by Charlaine Harris, Size 14 Is Not Fat Either by Meg Cabot Promise Me by Harlan Cobin or Shopaholic Takes Manhattan by Sophie Kinsella. I'll let you guys pick for me. I don't think my brain can take such an important decision.













posted by Terri at 6/29/2007 11:20:00 AM >7 comments

7 Comments:

<$BlogItemComments$>
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

Main Menu

Home
My Profile

Our Next President


Groups

Book Lovers
Busy Cooks

Blog Roll

My Awesome Mom
Kitchen Logic
Pantyless Preacher’s Wife
Notes from the Trenches
Jane Doe
AJ’s Clubhouse
Spynotes
Bettyalready
Chaos Daily
Cosmic Crayola
Darlafly
Dragging My Ink*Locked*
Forty Plus
Hindmost
Kitchen Cook
Kitchen Lite *Locked*
Requiel

Book Blogs

Mine: AK Book Mama
Books Along the Way
Just Read the Book!
Kristie Loves Books
The Book Bitches
Trashionista

Description

This is a weblog design modified (with Love) from Purple-ish by Irisheyes' Husband. Copyright 2007

Shelfari Bookshelf


Awards

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Archives


May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

September 2009

October 2009

April 2010

May 2010


Powered By







 

Google AdS