::Serendipity::



 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 
_______________________ _______________________ _______________________ ________________________
 
 

 

 

 

 

 


Tag, I'm It ________________________________________________________________
I was tagged by my new favorite blog, Pantyless Preacher’s Wife. Beware. You could be next!
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was the mom of a five year old (Riley Beth) and about to give birth to my second baby (Maggie Fay) any minute. My doctor was attempting to gently induce my labor probably on this very day 10 years ago. Weird. . Yeah, it took him a few tries, since Maggie wasn’t actually born until the 17th.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Planning Maggie’s 9th birthday. It was an all out tea party with friends, china tea cups, finger sandwiches and the whole deal. I was probably quite stressed trying to make it really nice for her, because she’d had a rough year.
Five snacks you enjoy:
I don’t keep a lot of snacks in the house, or I’m tempted to eat them and so is everyone else. So these are my dream snacks. *sigh* It was nice reminiscing with them.
1. Popcorn with or without butter if it’s air popped. WITH in any other form. (This is the only “snack” we do keep on hand.)
2. Tillamook Mudslide Ice Cream
3. Homemade cookies
4. Wine with some cheese and fruit. I know. Froo froo, but it’s true.
5. Cheetos, crunchy or puffed.
Five songs that you know all the lyrics:
1. Fruit Salad by The Wiggles
2. Cartoon Song by Chris Rice
3. These Thousand Hills by Third Day
4. Yummy by Gwen Stefani (That’s Sandi’s fault!)
5. Fever (That's Michael Buble’s fault. Heh.)
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Pay all our bills including mortgage and maybe in high interest bearing CD or two.
2. Move my Mom back up here whether she likes it or not.
3. Bankroll Michael’s Ad Agency
4. Buy a new (reliable) vehicle for Michael and I.
5. Take a long vacation to Disneyland or rent an RV and travel through the US learning as we go!
Five bad habits:
1. Sitting at the computer too long.
2. Swearing. I don’t do it often, but I still slip occasionally.
3. Leaving clothes I just took out of the dryer on the couch with the good intention of folding, but it sometimes takes… a while.
4. Speeding
5. Looking in the fridge when I’m really just bored.
Five things you like doing:
1. Reading.
2. Cooking and trying new recipes.
3. Getting a pedicure.
4. Having dinner alone with my husband.
5. Cross stitching and knitting.
Five things you would never wear again:
1. spike heels
2. a tube top
3. low slung jeans (did I ever even wear those?)
4. rainbow suspenders (yes, I loved Mork and Mindy THAT much)
5. blue mascara

Five favorite toys:
1. MP3 player
2. My OLD cell phone that I loved.
3. Xander
4. Wedgits
5. Computer
Okay, I am supposed to Tag 5 people!
1. Mom
2. Betty Already (unless you did this already?)
3. Terri T
4. Requiel
5. DarlaFly

posted by Terri at 6/14/2007 08:55:00 AM >6 comments

6 Comments:

<$BlogItemComments$>
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

Main Menu

Home
My Profile

Our Next President


Groups

Book Lovers
Busy Cooks

Blog Roll

My Awesome Mom
Kitchen Logic
Pantyless Preacher’s Wife
Notes from the Trenches
Jane Doe
AJ’s Clubhouse
Spynotes
Bettyalready
Chaos Daily
Cosmic Crayola
Darlafly
Dragging My Ink*Locked*
Forty Plus
Hindmost
Kitchen Cook
Kitchen Lite *Locked*
Requiel

Book Blogs

Mine: AK Book Mama
Books Along the Way
Just Read the Book!
Kristie Loves Books
The Book Bitches
Trashionista

Description

This is a weblog design modified (with Love) from Purple-ish by Irisheyes' Husband. Copyright 2007

Shelfari Bookshelf


Awards

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Archives


May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

September 2009

October 2009

April 2010

May 2010


Powered By







 

Google AdS