::Serendipity::



 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 
_______________________ _______________________ _______________________ ________________________
 
 

 

 

 

 

 


Meooooow ________________________________________________________________
Eeeek! It's so hot! I know, it's only 88 degrees. It's over a hundred where you all are. I know. But our heat is... different! It really is! Maybe we're not used to it up here. Our summers are only 3 months long and it's usually only this hot for a few weeks all year if we're lucky. It's really no big deal. The house is cool because we're set back in the woods. But I was downtown today. Sticky icky poo.

I had a CT scan today! My sinuses are almost normal! I had my chest X-ray earlier in the week. My lungs are back to normal! I don't even know what to do with myself. I wonder if I glow in the dark with all my mammograms and X-rays and stuff. Too bad it never gets dark, because I'll never know. I could be totally radiated and glowing green. Awesome...

I didn't even know it was solstice today until I went down town. They have midnight sun sales and a street fair that I avoid like the plague. It's crowded. There's no where to park. And it's crowded. I'm always afraid I'm going to lose a kid in the throng of people. And I don't have money to spend either. Best to hunker down at home with some iced tea and the kids in the little pool in the front yard as far as I'm concerned. It is really cool to have 24 hours of daylight. No matter when I get up to pee at night, it's still dusky. Hey, that's a plus as far as I'm concerned!

I met Michael to get some cash from him to do some grocery shopping. As we parked, I noticed these young mom's getting out of their cars to go to the festivities. The one mom was stick thin. Sickly thin. But she had really impressive boobs. I'm pretty well endowed, and even I was impressed. I was even more impressed because when she ran to catch one of her little darlings, they didn't move an inch! You know, sometimes I think it might be worth getting plastic implants just so I don't hurt myself when I move too quickly. Forget jogging.

So not only did this lady have really impressive boobs, but apparently she thought a lot of her booty, because it was half hanging out of her shorts. She had the little ties on the side so you can adjust them. She adjusted them all right. I was tempted to go tell her her booty was hanging out of her shorts because I'm sure she couldn't have known. I wanted to be a girlfriend and save her the embarrassment. She couldn't have been aware that half her buns were exposed. I was concerned for her. In this sun she could end up with a serious sunburn at the very least. And if she made a habit of it, carcenoma is always a concern. I mean who thinks to put sun block on their butt?

posted by Terri at 6/21/2007 05:28:00 PM >9 comments

9 Comments:

<$BlogItemComments$>
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

Main Menu

Home
My Profile

Our Next President


Groups

Book Lovers
Busy Cooks

Blog Roll

My Awesome Mom
Kitchen Logic
Pantyless Preacher’s Wife
Notes from the Trenches
Jane Doe
AJ’s Clubhouse
Spynotes
Bettyalready
Chaos Daily
Cosmic Crayola
Darlafly
Dragging My Ink*Locked*
Forty Plus
Hindmost
Kitchen Cook
Kitchen Lite *Locked*
Requiel

Book Blogs

Mine: AK Book Mama
Books Along the Way
Just Read the Book!
Kristie Loves Books
The Book Bitches
Trashionista

Description

This is a weblog design modified (with Love) from Purple-ish by Irisheyes' Husband. Copyright 2007

Shelfari Bookshelf


Awards

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Archives


May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

September 2009

October 2009

April 2010

May 2010


Powered By







 

Google AdS