::Serendipity::



 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 
_______________________ _______________________ _______________________ ________________________
 
 

 

 

 

 

 


Headaches Hindering Homemaker ________________________________________________________________
I'm just over half way done with pillowcase number one. But that is after hours and hours of stitching every free and created moment in the last 24 hours.

I did take a few hours break because I had a wicked headache. The first since I'd been taking oodles of antibiotics. The day I stop taking them, my ears feel more liquidy and I'm hacking up more... err... stuff. So I'm seeing the doc tomorrow. Oh joy! Maybe I'll get MORE antibiotics! My whoo hoo will never ever be the same again. Oh. Neither will my stomach lining, but I'm just a tad more concerned with my whoo hoo.

I really missed not waking up to a headache. I can't quite figure out what kind it is. It wasn't migraine, but it was close. I don't think it was sinus, but took a decongestant just in case. Didn't work. We were out of Advil, so I relented and took a Tylenol, even though I knew that never works. It didn't. I found a couple of fuzzy Advil in the bottom of my Marilyn purse and swallowed those. I had a brief pain free moment and I felt well enough to take the kids to the book group. Yay! A few more moments to stitch!

The headache came back, stubborn bastard that it was. I bought a knock off brand of Excedrin at the store, and that kicked it for the night. So I stitched until 1:45AM.

And woke up this morning with another freakin' headache! I took some more Excedrin knock off, put Riley in charge and laid back down. It's still there. Lingering in the background. Bastard.

I haven't stitched at all yet this morning but I got all the necessary recipes and pages printed for the cookbook. I just need to slide them all into sheet protectors. And buy the pot holders. And finish decorating the basket figure out something for everyone to eat while I'm at the bridal shower and cook it. In four hours.

I can do that.

Tell me I can do that.

posted by Terri at 6/06/2007 02:10:00 PM >4 comments

4 Comments:

<$BlogItemComments$>
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

Main Menu

Home
My Profile

Our Next President


Groups

Book Lovers
Busy Cooks

Blog Roll

My Awesome Mom
Kitchen Logic
Pantyless Preacher’s Wife
Notes from the Trenches
Jane Doe
AJ’s Clubhouse
Spynotes
Bettyalready
Chaos Daily
Cosmic Crayola
Darlafly
Dragging My Ink*Locked*
Forty Plus
Hindmost
Kitchen Cook
Kitchen Lite *Locked*
Requiel

Book Blogs

Mine: AK Book Mama
Books Along the Way
Just Read the Book!
Kristie Loves Books
The Book Bitches
Trashionista

Description

This is a weblog design modified (with Love) from Purple-ish by Irisheyes' Husband. Copyright 2007

Shelfari Bookshelf


Awards

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Archives


May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

September 2009

October 2009

April 2010

May 2010


Powered By







 

Google AdS