F.Y.I.
________________________________________________________________
I have a doctor's appointment on Monday to "evaluate me for depression". I put it that way when making the appointment so I can't chicken out and say I'm there for a swollen toe or something. Wish me luck. Because I just had crying jag number 276. Over what? Nothing in particular. But I'm almost out of water proof mascara.
Thank you, Terri T for your great ideas! I'm going to the Mart of Wal today to fix up a "Big Girl Pack" of deodorant, a razor, shaving cream, pads (gulp), and whatever else I find necessary for rapidly growing pre-teens these days. A Puberty Pack for her birthday. I hope this will be a good memory for her!
So this is the deal. Tomorrow we're celebrating Maggie's birthday at the lake, rain or shine. Shine, will be swimming. Rain will be board games. Either will be followed by marinaded chicken and potato salad and Hawaiian Cake for dessert. Oh. And presents!
Sunday I'll make Michael some Oozy Bread before church. He wants Philipine Stew and 7 Layer Magic Bars for dessert, which he totally deserves because he hasn't been snacking on peanut butter M&M's all night like he used to! He's doing so great! Those were his Father's Day requests. I'm not sure how else I'm going to make his day special. I like to say it with food!
posted by Terri at
6/15/2007 02:09:00 PM>7 comments
7 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home